Recipe // Strawberry Mint Lemonade Splash
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #SVEDKASummer #CollectiveBias Summer is the perfect time to sit back, relax and unwind with a refreshing cocktail! This strawberry mint lemonade splash is the perfect mix of cool and fruity flavors mixed with the delightfully bold flavor of SVEDKA vodka.
- SVEDKA Stars and Stripes party packaging
- Strawberry mint simple syrup (recipe below)
- Strawberries (for garnish)
- Mint springs (for garnish)
1. Make a strawberry mint simple syrup. In a saucepan, heat 2 cups of water and 2 cups of sugar over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add 2 cups of sliced strawberries and simmer at low heat for approx. 12 minutes. Remove from heat, add 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves and cover, steeping for 10 minutes. Transfer to a jar or bowl and let cool completely.
2. Add 1 shot of SVEDKA vodka to a glass with ice. Add a splash of strawberry mint simple syrup to taste, and top off with lemonade.
3. Garnish with strawberries and a sprig of mint and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for Fourth of July festivities, whether you're camping, enjoying the fireworks, or having a beach day. Plus, SVEDKA is deliciously smooth, five times distilled and imported from Sweden.
The limited edition Stars and Stripes party packaging also includes a neck hanger for $2 off your purchase. Plus, you can earn 75 kicks on Shopkick for scanning the UPC at shelf and 200 kicks for purchasing the product.
Find it in the liquor aisle.