Recipe // Strawberry Basil Rosé Spritzer
Ahh, rosé. The perfect light, refreshing pink drink for any time or day. I think the best part about rosé is the versatility – you can create so many different delicious drinks with one simple wine. So today I'm sharing a delightfully crisp and quenching Strawberry Basil Rosé Spritzer! It's super simple to whip up and is perfect for late summer afternoons or Sunday morning brunches.
(P.S. you can grab these adorable kitty-printed glasses from Urban Outfitters here.)
- Fresh strawberries
- Rosé of your choice
- Sparkling water
- Fresh basil leaves
- Slice up a couple strawberries and basil leaves and add to the bottom of each glass.
- Muddle until slightly juicy.
- Fill the glass half to three quarters of the way with rosé.
- Top off with sparkling water.
- Add ice and garnish with strawberry and basil leaves.
Yep, that's it! I mean, it's almost unfair to call this a recipe, but I'm still going to. This drink is so light and refreshing, I absolutely love it. Plus it's very Instagrammable? I mean, if you're going to consume something based on that – this drink has you covered.